Monday, January 15, 2007

Frigerators

Ben and I decided we needed a blog a while back. Now we have one.

Currently: eating chunky apple sauce out of the jar. I wish I had someone to eat it with.
I also wish the apple sauce was cold. It's not because I just opened it, so it hasn't yet been refrigerated. Then I got to thinking, why do we REfrigerate things? The apple sauce has not been in the refrigerator yet, therefore when I do put it in there, it will simply be
frigerated, not REfrigerated. I suppose once I take it out and put it back in, it will be REfrigerated, but not yet. I contend that we frigerate a lot of things. Refrigeration is overrated.
Also, it'd be nice if I had a bagel.

I have many other things to blog about, but to put them all in the first post would be uncouth.





No comments: